Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Candy Corn Story Outline

You've seen the graphic organizer that has "Beginning, Middle, and End" inside the candy corn, right? I know I have, but I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I made up my own. I apologize if you have something similar that you're selling on TPT... I really did look because I have a nasty headache and really didn't want to go into creative mode. Anyway - it happened so here it is.

Click on the candy corn to get your copy.

2 sweet comments:

Fun in First with Mrs. Ward said...

Cute! I did this too but used Title/Fantasy/Realism so they had to name something that was real and fantasy in the story they read and then lightly color over it to math a candy corn! Hope conferences went great for you! Miss you!

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

this is darling! i will be using it this week in my small groups! thanks:)