Saturday, March 3, 2012

Family Reading Night

It's been an exhausting week and I'm way too tired to do a real post, so here are just a couple pictures from our Dr. Seuss themed evening. Hopefully I'll find some energy this week so post some more (probably not!). It was a lot of fun though!

Thing 1 and Thing 2 Photo Booth
(now I just have to email the ~150 pictures I took to the parents!)

Face Painting done by the Jr. High cheerleaders - the kids thought they were celebrities!

2 sweet comments:

vicky1970 said...

Hi Rachel - I love your blog - I'm your newest follower. How cute are u? I love the Things 1 and 2's. Come on by and visit me I teach first and also blog a bit about my family. :o)
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found you! Yiur class photos are SO CUTE.
I'm giving you an award- One Lovely Blog :)
New Adventures in First Grade