Sunday, December 18, 2011

Currently...

Tonight I'm linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her Currently December. Such a fun idea!


Also, last week I was so surprised to be given the Liebster Award from Dee @ First Impressions AND Holly @ Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade. It really made my day to receive it! Thank you both so much!

This award brings recognition to blogs with under 200 followers and it is a way to support and encourage new bloggers. Once received it needs to be passed on to five up-and-coming blogs. I'm excited to pass this along and I hope you take a minute to check out these great blogs!


Finally, I just have to share this quick, funny picture that came from a kindergarten student at my school. The kids were decorating paper bags to looks like Rudolph and on the back they were supposed to write "To my Dad and Mom." You know how kids often reverse letters? This is how one turned out: Totally classic!


Well, I'm in school until Wednesday and then we're off to sunny California! Happy Holidays!


3 sweet comments:

Unknown said...

Found you through Farley's Currently linky party! I'm your newest follower! Stop by and say hi :)

Enjoy the break!

Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

oh' boy said...

too funny and thanks for linking up

Sarah Stoll said...

I nominated you for the versatile Blogger Award

http://teacherscannotlivebyapplesalone.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-versatile-blogger-award.html