Monday, August 8, 2011

Just a Few

Let's think of these as my "before" pictures, alright? I've been enjoying my time with my little boy too much to take him to a sitter so I can get some work done, but I know I need to get my act together this week. *sigh*
Here are a few pictures of some of my bulletin boards. This is my 'beginning of the year' board and I'll have the kids cut out and then decorate their hand to go on our board.

This year I'm going with a "celebrity" theme - with a lot of my ideas coming from the First Grade Parade. Here is my my "Bravo Wall" and I'm going to post the students' work in page protectors.

My focus board.

My artwork above the Reading Corner.

Thanks for taking the time to see some of my classroom pictures. Hopefully I'll have more to show soon. For more great ideas check out...

1 sweet comments:

Mrs. Luna said...

I loved looking at the pictures of your room. Thanks for posting! :)