Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Surprise gift

Before I get into the post I'd like to say that I hope I'm not confusing people when I change my layout every few weeks. I just haven't found "the one" yet :o)

Back to the topic:
I have the privilege of teaching several students who happen to be my next door neighbors. I can literally see three of their homes from my front door. It's a lot of fun to see them outside of school every day and to teach children that I've known since they were babies. Today I got home and found this on my front step:


What in the world? After taking a closer look...


Yeah, I still wasn't quite sure what it was, but I loved that my students thought of me!

P.S. I saw my little kiddos playing outside and found out that this is a doll they made for my little boy. So sweet! ~ Don't worry though, I definitely am not planning on letting my toddler near this thing!

1 sweet comments:

Kathy said...

I'm pretty sure the red part is the dog chew toy that I put my dog's treat in and he has to chew it out of it to get it. LOVELY!! They were thinking of you and that's what counts!