Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One Funny and One Awesome

Here's probably one of the funniest things I've heard for awhile, and of course it came from one of my first graders.

"Did you know tomorrow is Star Wars Day? May the 4th be with you!"


(This is dedicated to my sister-in-law Taylor who LOVES Star Wars!)

How great is that (get it, because tomorrow is May 4th?!?!) I laughed so hard.

Also, check out my awesome door. Every year the PTO has the room mothers decorate our doors for Teacher Appreciation Week. This years is too cute and the students wrote describing words about us on the cookies (I have two aides for a special needs student).


I hope you're getting spoiled during Teacher Appreciation Week!

1 sweet comments:

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

what a fun door! i loved having my bulletin board decorated by someone else... don't you wish they did it all the time??

may the 4th... (or the 5th) be with you!!