Thursday, May 12, 2011

End of the Year Writing - Part 2

I noticed that there are a lot of people on the web who have been looking for ideas for an end of the year project, and so I've decided to include the labels I use for this writing project. I used the Avery Template 5160 for this and I just print them off, stick them in the students' books and off they go! The Bare Books are so wonderful too, because they are such great quality (and ship pretty quickly!).

Click here for your copy of my labels.
* These labels are in no special order and I do change them around for the student's books.

***I know that MY labels are probably not a perfect fit for your classroom. If you'd like the word document (so that you can rewrite or delete some of them) I'd be more then happy to email that to you sometime this weekend (it won't have the cutesy fonts though). Just leave me your email address in the comments section. Please consider following my blog if you'd like me to email you that copy :o)

1 sweet comments:

The Girl Writing This said...

Can you email me the word document? I love this idea!

mullikin@fultonschools.org