Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Goodies!

Remember my post about the accessory swap party? Well I got my package in the mail last week and I was so very excited! I was paired with Nancy, the cutest 2nd grade teacher in all of Florida.

Check out the all the fancy earrings! I love that I can show them off now that I have short hair.

Oh, I LOVE all the colors here in the bracelets and necklaces. Very spring-like! Also, each item came in it's own decorated envelope. Great touch!

THANK YOU Nancy for all my amazing new goodies! I've already worn about half of them :o) Also, thanks to Miss Elizabeth for hosting the swap! It was too much fun.

1 sweet comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oooh you got some really cute items!! I'm loveing everything...especially that pink/black/silver/white long neckalce! WAY CUTE!

Thanks so much for swapping! hope you enjoyed it! :)

Elisabeth
www.missdelk.blogspot.com