- You become an expert at reading first grade writing / spelling.
- You say "Put your name on your paper," "Don't forget to use a capital and an end punctuation mark," and "Use the restroom during recess," so very, very many times a day!
- By this time of the year you can recognize each student from behind, since you know their coat and backpack.
- You have a love / hate relationship with bulletin boards.
- You have tons of pictures just like these on your computer.
Linking up with Abby from The Inspired Apple
P.S. Did you guys notice that I was today's winner at First Grade...a la Carte!? You NEED to check out this amazing blog by Kathy Law. She made a wonderful game just for me (okay, she made it for all of you too!). I'm in love with it!