Here's a list of the items needed to make a hygiene kit:
- 2 unbreakable combs (no sharp handles)
- 4 toothbrushes (packaged)
- 1 tube of toothpaste (6-8 oz., no pumps)
- 2 bars of soap (approximately 4 to 5 oz.)
- 2 hand towels (new towels, approximately 15" by 25". Please do not use dish towels or washcloths. To sew towels, serge or zigzag the edges of terry cloth to make a 15" by 25" towel.)
If you're interested in doing something like this with your class / school / organization please let me know. I'd love to help!